Retrieving Grades for a Dropped Student in PowerTeacher
1. Sign into PowerSchool: https://powerschool.westbrookctschools.org/teachers/pw.html
2. Launch your gradebook
3. Click on the class from which the student was dropped
4. Under "Student Groups" on the left hand side of the screen, you will see "Active" and "Dropped". The number of dropped students from that class section will be listed. The dropdown menu in that box will say "highlight selected". Click the arrow and change the command to "Filter Selected".
5. Click the word "Dropped". The dropped student's grades will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
6. You will manually have to enter them in their new class section. There is no way to automatically transfer them from one section to another.