Bluetooth Headset Setup
How To Operate Bluetooth Headset
- After taking headset out of box, make sure that the headset is fully charged by plugging it into your PC/Laptop or wall. (USB Cable is provided for charging station.)
- To “Connect/Pair” headset to laptop, go to “Settings” on the desktop, then “Devices” and select “Bluetooth & other Device.”
- Select “Add Bluetooth & Other Devices.”
- Select “Bluetooth” and with the headset being off, hold down the “Multi-Function Button” for 5-8 seconds and selected the wireless device on laptop. (Blue LED indicates that headset is paired)
- To "Turn Off," hold the "Multi-Function Button" until LED light turns off.