Set Up Term Weights in PowerTeacher Pro
Semester Weights for PowerTeacher Pro
- Sign in to PowerTeacher at https://powerschool.westbrookctschools.org/teachers
- Click "PowerTeacher Pro" in the left Navigation Menu
- Click "Settings" in the left-hand menu
- Click "Traditional Grade Calculations"
- Select a class/section from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the pencil icon in the "Actions" column on the far right of the reporting terms that need to be weighted ie. (S1)
- In the box that pops up, under "TYPE", click the down arrow and change to "Term Weighting"
- Click the "+" sign next to the word "PERCENT" to populate another row
- Use the pulldown menu to change that to "Term Weighting"
- Q1 should be listed in the "ATTRIBUTE" column in one row, and Q2 should be listed in the next row. The percent should read "50%" for both.
eChalk Notify App
Connect with code ZZSQJ2 to get instant alerts or log in with your eChalk user
account for the latest updates from all your classes and groups.